- auto insurance coverage rates on Kia Makes KBB Top Ten Best Family Cars.
- David Wilsonmark on Winter Driving Tips and Facts from Bill Dodge Cadillac Service.
- Arthur on Winter Driving Tips and Facts from Bill Dodge Cadillac Service.
- » Carry a Spare Key! Maine Cadillac Parts|Westbrook Portland Brunswick Lewiston|ME Cadillac Parts Dealer » Blog Archive on GM & Smartphones: Taking vehicle telematics systems to a new level.
- » GM & Smartphones: Taking vehicle telematics systems to a new level. GMC Maine Truck Dealer|Westbrook Portland Brunswick Lewiston|ME GMC Dealer » Blog Archive on GM & Smartphones: Taking vehicle telematics systems to a new level.
- Car Care Tips
- Concept Cars
- Maine BMW
- Maine BMW Parts
- Maine BMW Service
- Maine Buick
- Maine Buick Parts
- Maine Buick Service
- Maine Cadillac
- Maine Cadillac Parts
- Maine Cadillac Service
- Maine GMC
- Maine GMC Parts
- Maine GMC Service
- Maine GMC Trucks
- Maine Hyundai
- Maine Hyundai Parts
- Maine Hyundai Service
- Maine Infiniti
- Maine Infiniti Parts
- Maine Infiniti Service
- Maine Kia
- Maine Kia Parts
- Maine Kia Service
We have detected you are using a touch sensitive device. We highly recomend you go to our touch optimized website.
It's All Right Here, Right Now!
Monthly Archives: November 2011
Among the many changes in driving habits that you have to go through when driving in Maine in the winter time is being aware of the gear you are in, even in an automatic transmission car. In an automatic, you … Continue reading
Your car battery is one of the most crucial elements of your vehicle and often one of the most forgotten. An average battery should last between 3-5 years though there are many factors that contribute to a shortened life. Temperature … Continue reading
Now that the cold weather is on it’s way, most driver’s get a bit of the winter driving jitters. Since we’re on our way into the 2011-2012 winter driving season, it’s important to know what to do if your vehicle … Continue reading
In the world of luxury crossovers, BMW launched their mind-boggling X6 in 2008. However, aside from the addition of a high-powered M variant and a “dead before it got to production” battery-laden hybrid, not much has been done to the … Continue reading
Innovative product lines like the Elantra, Accent and Veloster are keeping Hyundai owners coming back to their respective dealerships. Hyundai upheld its number one spot for brand loyalty on www.kbb.com , reported Kelley Blue Book for the third quarter of … Continue reading
Kia Motors America, Inc.announced in late October that pricing for the all-new 2012 Rio sedan beginning at $13,400 MSRP, while the Rio A/T starts at $14,500. The top-of-the-line SX trim starts at $17,500 and offers an abundance of upscale features, … Continue reading
With the XTS, GM’s luxury-car division has made the difficult decision to replace the front-drive DTS and rear/all-wheel-drive STS sedans with a single car that it hopes doesn’t drive away current buyers of both. Last year, U.S. buyers scooped up … Continue reading