- auto insurance coverage rates on Kia Makes KBB Top Ten Best Family Cars.
- David Wilsonmark on Winter Driving Tips and Facts from Bill Dodge Cadillac Service.
- Arthur on Winter Driving Tips and Facts from Bill Dodge Cadillac Service.
- » Carry a Spare Key! Maine Cadillac Parts|Westbrook Portland Brunswick Lewiston|ME Cadillac Parts Dealer » Blog Archive on GM & Smartphones: Taking vehicle telematics systems to a new level.
- » GM & Smartphones: Taking vehicle telematics systems to a new level. GMC Maine Truck Dealer|Westbrook Portland Brunswick Lewiston|ME GMC Dealer » Blog Archive on GM & Smartphones: Taking vehicle telematics systems to a new level.
- Car Care Tips
- Concept Cars
- Maine BMW
- Maine BMW Parts
- Maine BMW Service
- Maine Buick
- Maine Buick Parts
- Maine Buick Service
- Maine Cadillac
- Maine Cadillac Parts
- Maine Cadillac Service
- Maine GMC
- Maine GMC Parts
- Maine GMC Service
- Maine GMC Trucks
- Maine Hyundai
- Maine Hyundai Parts
- Maine Hyundai Service
- Maine Infiniti
- Maine Infiniti Parts
- Maine Infiniti Service
- Maine Kia
- Maine Kia Parts
- Maine Kia Service
We have detected you are using a touch sensitive device. We highly recomend you go to our touch optimized website.
It's All Right Here, Right Now!
Monthly Archives: September 2011
The Cadillac CTS-V coupe has had a great run this year in the SCCA racing events. It’s archaic, we will give it that, but no one can help but love a big ol’ American car with 556 horsepower and enough … Continue reading
The biggest misconception with today’s check engine light diagnosis is that a technician plugs a computer into the car and it tells him or her what part to replace. This is not the case and if it were the case … Continue reading
Your Buick’s windshield wipers are one of the most important safety features of your vehicle. They are what give you visibility in the rain and snow in Maine. Without them, our windshields would be completely covered in no time and … Continue reading
The 2012 Buick Regal eAssist will be a mild hybrid version for the mileage and gas minded drivers out there looking for a little more luxury in their drive. Despite its not so stylish name, the luxury sedan will start … Continue reading
Buick executives believe the brand is ready for a compact luxury sedan. With the demise of Pontiac, dealers are clamoring for such a vehicle. Say hello to the 2012 Verano, which was debuted at the 2011 Detroit Auto Show and … Continue reading
GMC and the Bill Dodge Auto Group can’t think of anything more important while driving than your vehicle’s ability to stop itself. This is why your brake pads are so important. In order to get the best braking performance (actually … Continue reading
Use the great fall weather to get your vehicle ready for winter! The list below will help to maintain a good routine of checking your vehicle during the winter. Don’t get caught in the elements facing costly repairs! Read our … Continue reading
Today in Shanghai, General Motors Co. (GM) signed an agreement for the co-development of a new electric vehicle architecture in China with SAIC Motor Corporation. Chairman Hu Maoyuan and GM Chairman and CEO Dan Akerson formed a partnership, that combined … Continue reading