- auto insurance coverage rates on Kia Makes KBB Top Ten Best Family Cars.
- David Wilsonmark on Winter Driving Tips and Facts from Bill Dodge Cadillac Service.
- Arthur on Winter Driving Tips and Facts from Bill Dodge Cadillac Service.
- » Carry a Spare Key! Maine Cadillac Parts|Westbrook Portland Brunswick Lewiston|ME Cadillac Parts Dealer » Blog Archive on GM & Smartphones: Taking vehicle telematics systems to a new level.
- » GM & Smartphones: Taking vehicle telematics systems to a new level. GMC Maine Truck Dealer|Westbrook Portland Brunswick Lewiston|ME GMC Dealer » Blog Archive on GM & Smartphones: Taking vehicle telematics systems to a new level.
- Car Care Tips
- Concept Cars
- Maine BMW
- Maine BMW Parts
- Maine BMW Service
- Maine Buick
- Maine Buick Parts
- Maine Buick Service
- Maine Cadillac
- Maine Cadillac Parts
- Maine Cadillac Service
- Maine GMC
- Maine GMC Parts
- Maine GMC Service
- Maine GMC Trucks
- Maine Hyundai
- Maine Hyundai Parts
- Maine Hyundai Service
- Maine Infiniti
- Maine Infiniti Parts
- Maine Infiniti Service
- Maine Kia
- Maine Kia Parts
- Maine Kia Service
We have detected you are using a touch sensitive device. We highly recomend you go to our touch optimized website.
It's All Right Here, Right Now!
Monthly Archives: December 2010
General Motors has come up with some pretty creative ways to make their customers’ ownership experience better and better. The latest thing they’ve come up with is to use OnStar to lower their car insurance rates. New GM vehicles including … Continue reading
Storm Chasers is a television show on the Discovery Channel that documents a team of meteorologists collect data and research tornados by chasing them. In the past they used a “Tornado Intercept Vehicle” that could withstand a direct hit from … Continue reading
While driving your Kia in Maine in the snow, it’s very important to follow some basic driving rules to keep you, your passengers and those around you safe. Even the slightest mistake can send you spinning out into a ditch … Continue reading
Your ability to see the road while driving is crucial to the safety of yourself, your passengers and those around you. The winter season in Maine is very harsh on cars and makes driving your Infiniti pretty difficult at times. … Continue reading
Winter windshield wipers are a great tool for driving your BMW in Maine this season. They prevent ice and snow from adhering and clogging wiper action in a way that regular wiper blades can’t do. When snow builds up on … Continue reading
“I think it’s a great opportunity to see the skill and dedication of our UAW men and women who are proud of their accomplishments in building the finest vehicles not only in this country, but in the world,” said Joe … Continue reading
Of all the winter driving concerns that goes on in Maine this time of year, protecting your Hyundai’s paint might not be on the top of your priority list. But it’s still an important thing to consider for the well … Continue reading
Just because you install winter tires and have to drive your Infiniti more conservatively during winter months in Maine doesn’t mean you have to compromise your style and expression on your car. It’s important to replace your tires this season … Continue reading